By submitting material to HumorOnline.com you agree to be bound by our Consent and Release Agreement.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise this Consent and Release Agreement at any time, so please check this page frequently for changes.
1) You agree that you, and not HumorOnline.com, are entirely 100% responsible for all materials, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information (hereafter "content") that you upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit to or via HumorOnline.com.
2) You agree that HumorOnline.com is not obligated to maintain back-up copies of any content and shall have no liability whatsoever for failure to maintain such content nor for deleting such content. We recommend that you retain copies of all content that you submit or post to HumorOnline.com.
3) You grant HumorOnline.com and its affiliates and licensees the world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, alter, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere, at any juncture and for any purpose.
4) You hereby irrevocably and permanently grant, transfer and convey to HumorOnline.com, its affiliates and licensees the unlimited and unconditional right to use the enclosed material (collectively “Material”) in any and all formats, now known or hereafter developed. The rights hereby granted to HumorOnline.com include the perpetual, exclusive and unencumbered right to use, edit, reproduce, publicly and privately perform, distribute, telecast, publish, promote, market and otherwise exhibit the Material, and any derivatives thereof, worldwide, including excerpts, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, the Internet, cell phones, broadcast, non-broadcast television, pay, cable and network television, satellite and close-circuit transmission, in-flight video, home entertainment in current and future formats, and printed transcripts.
5) You further represent that the rights granted to HumorOnline.com herein shall not infringe on any rights of any third party including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark rights of any other intellectual property rights.
6) You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold HumorOnline.com and its officers, directors and employees completely harmless from and against all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or connected any actual or threatened lawsuit, claim or legal proceeding relating in any manner to the possession, distribution or use of the Materials by HumorOnline.com. You further agree to release HumorOnline.com and its successors, assigns, affiliates, officers, directors and employees from any claim or cause of action, whether now known or unknown, relating in any manner to the Materials including, but not limited to: (i) defamation, invasion of right to privacy, publicity or personality or any similar matter, (ii) any liability based on any use of the Material, or as a result of any exhibition, telecast, display, performance or distribution of the Material or any portion thereof; and (iii) any claim for consideration or compensation for the Material or the rights granted hereunder. You waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Material. You also waive any “moral rights” you may have in the Material. In addition, HumorOnline.com shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever for any third-party fees including, without limitation, broker’s, agent’s or guild fees and /or commissions, in connection with this Agreement.
7) You agree that this Agreement shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflicts of laws and principles.
8) You acknowledge that you have the full right and legal capacity to submit content to HumorOnline.com and to abide to this this Consent and Release Agreement.
9) You acknowledge that you have read this Consent and Release Agreement prior to submitting content to Humor Online.com.